Your profile has been submitted and You will be notified upon selection.
Maintaining various products in CBMS
- Red Hat Linux Administration. Support OS on X86 Platform
- Red Hat Satellite Server and Puppet
- Data Backup tools
- Shell scripting
- Open Source Monitoring Tools like Zabbix and Nagios
- Ability to build servers as needed including RHEL Satellite using VMware tools"
Expected Deliverables: Security and enhancement projects that involves system administration functionality
"As a Sr. Linux Administrator, this position requires a seasoned,
experienced professional with a full understanding of systems
administration; the ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways will be important. The selected individual will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Hands on experience with AWS environment. Candidate must able to handle various requests in AWS
- Troubleshooting and impact assessment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple high visibility tasks and
communicate effectively through voice and email
- Work within defined service business hours. Includes on-call rotation
- Perform incident management procedures from initial detection n to resolution.
- Change / Incident management experience desired.
- Must work well in a team environment and excellent customer and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Support installation of applications
"Experience with AWS migration projects
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with SAN's - EMC DMX / VNX
- Commvault Back-up Software
- Wintel - knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- knowledge of Networking"
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field